Android Application Development
About This Course
This is a five-day (30-hours) course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete Android™ application. It delivers an extensive training on the main Android API components and its interactions. This course is mapped to AND-401 exam.
For a best learning experience and a quick start with this course, a trainee is required to have adequate knowledge of the content of “Java Fundamentals for Android Development” course. Previous knowledge and experience of any programming language is considered sufficient.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and build a complete Android application.
- Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
- Thoroughly understand the life-cycle of an Android application and its main components.
- Use external resources, manifest files, intents and adapters.
- Understand and use all Android persistent storage techniques: Preferences, files, databases, and content providers.
- Use Android’s background processing techniques.
For More Information, Contact Us @222 40 190